
I am a fucking idiot.
I bought this at the local Goodwill today. No returns. I get it. I would not take that thing back either. The people who donated this are slapping their knees AS WE SPEAK just howling with laughter at the unsuspecting mother who purchased this representation of all things that inevitably lead to insanity.
Here is a sample of a teaching moment delivered by this toy. By the way, the toy is called :"Laugh and Learn Learning Home" by Fisher Price.
Woman's voice: (as toy door is opened after door bell is rung)
Door creaks...
"Hello"
"Who is there?"
"Come and play!"
"It's bumper to bumper on the Rainbow Bridge"
"Coming in on number one!"
"GoodBYE!!!!"
Silence. Mildy eery.
Sound of a rooster. Mildly....disturbing. I know.
"See ya later alligator" (door makes a slamming shut sound")
Quick question. Doesn't the Rainbow Bridge refer to death? More specifically....animals dying?
I don't know about you all, but I think that they managed to create a toy that is a damn accurate plastic impersonation of a really weird date ending badly. Either that chick does not like roosters, or someone lied their ASS off and got caught and then denied it three times or something of that nature. Still wondering how the alligator fits into that picture....
A better name for this toy might be :" Live and Learn Laughing Home"
If you will excuse me, the children need to take a bath and I think this toy will join them.
Yes. I know. That would be the point.
No comments:
Post a Comment