Thursday, March 1, 2012

P is for Pagan


School work checkup this evening....

Him: "What do you get when you divide an even integer by two,what do you get?"

Levi: "Uhhhhhhhhhh......kay.....????

Me: "I flunked this in high school"

Him:" So...that means any even integer is an integer multiplied by two~right? 2 b is an integer too"

"What is the definition of an odd integer?"

Me: "Don't get me started"

Levi: " that doesn't make sense...."

Me: " Algebra is wicked useful. Seriously. Especially since our next subject is religion"

Him ~ shoots me a worried look

Me : " It's cool. God. Divisible by three=Trinity. You're welcome"

Him~ Ignores me

Levi :" I feel like this is just going in circles"

Him " There are cases you can jump in circles...you started with an integer, and then you ended with an integer, so it is like jumping in circles"

Levi~sporting his WTF look

Me: "P is for Pagan"

Him: "I am not sure what your point is"

Me: "Recess".













No comments:

Post a Comment